
Last Thursday we took the kids to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house in West Jordan. We had a wonderful time seeing the inside of the beautiful building and the kids seemed to have a nice time too! Here are some picture highlights!
One of the really cool things they did at this open house was have volunteers standing around in the front of the building to take pictures of groups. Brilliant!

We took turns carrying Emilie while we were inside (I didn't want to worry about stroller and the elevators) so I think that by the time we got outside, she was thrilled to be able to walk around! I think this is one of my new favorite pictures of Emmie!

Isaac loves to pull the silliest faces when the camera comes out, and this night was no exception. Sure am crazy about that silly boy!

Jarom worked pretty hard on this shot, and I really like how it turned out!

Did you know that Angel Moroni was hit by lightening during on of those crazy storms that came through Utah in June? I guess he's getting a little touch-up before the temple is dedicated!

We thought that going to the temple open-house as a family on Thursday would be a great way for our family to celebrate our little angel baby's birthday. It was her 5th birthday and we love her and miss her so very much.
6 comments:
You have such a beautiful family!
We decided not to go to this one after dragging Maggie to the Draper one. She was so grumpy by the time it was through.
Nice little preview for me, since we are going there in a couple of weeks too. Poor Angel Moroni statue!
Isac smiles just like Aren. I love that picture of Emilie too. Your kids are so cute!
What a fun idea! We are now in Utah and should do that. It has been so crazy here but I do want to see you. Let me know when a good time would be. Love you picts!
What a neat picture you got of the angel Moroni after lightning!
Post a Comment