Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

I just love Summer and doing fun things with my little family! Here are some pics from our 4th of July celebrations!

Jarom used his Ham radio skillz to work at the Provo parade on the morning of the 4th. He had a block of the parade he patrolled, making sure kids stayed behind the line and didn't throw poppers at the horses. Isaac got so excited each time he say Jarom walk by, he stood up and clapped and cheered!Here we are watching the parade!Les, Mindi, Kaleb, and Kate watching the parade too!That evening we went to my sister's house for a BBQ. Aren't we adorable in our matching shirts?Emmie with Grandma and Grandpa Sugden.Isaac playing with Gemille. He had so much fun running around with so many cousins!I just loved this pic of the kids playing on the bean bag!Hope your holiday celebrations were filled with as much fun as we had! I love my country and am so grateful to be American!

No comments: