Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Reunion

We drove up to Idaho yesterday for the Hatch family reunion. It's been a while since the whole family has been together so it was fun to see everyone, especially to see how much the grand kids have grown!

Since I wasn't feeling the best, Jarom was great at helping take care of Emmie. She sure loves her daddy!
Matthew & Michaela and Jarom & Emilie
Grandpa's neighbor has this fun little tractor train and he took the kids on rides around the farm. Isaac thought it was the funnest thing and Emilie had a great time too! I was worried she wouldn't sit through it, but she was great!Emilie and Michaela sitting in the train (but no one to pull the tractor, so that's as far as they went).
E & M playing in the little splash pool. And funny enough, their swimming suits are made out of the same fabric! Jenny and I must have very good taste!
Standing at the edge of the barley fields.
Emilie and her cousin Noah, they were born about a week apart. Look at those Hatch genes! Cute babies.
Grandma and Grandpa Hatch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to go!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

I haven't had a family reunion in 10 years. Looks like fun. I love Emilie's piggy tails, so cute! She's growing so fast!

Annakaisa said...

Man, that girl of yours is just too cute!!!

Kathryn S. said...

I adore her pigtails--that is TOO precious!!