On my birthday, the kids weren't feeling the greatest, so we took things easy. We renewed our membership to the Living Planet Aquarium and took the kids there. Each time we go it seems like they are adding more and more exhibits. It's exciting to see how much it has changed since we first started going a couple years ago.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Key Ring Bling
Last week I turned 32, Happy Birthday to me. It's always nice to get a little extra attention and love, and a few presents don't hurt either! And this year I got a present that was extra special, this:
What is that crazy little key ring, you might ask? It's a major award! And I'm not talking about leg lamp either! It is my 10% award from Weight Watchers! I had really wanted that key chain as my present to myself, and I was a little worried that I might not lose enough weight before my meeting on Tuesday with all the cake and other celebrations from the weekend, but my hard work paid off! To date I have lost 19.8 lbs and am well on my way! This week I even wore the smallest jeans I own and they fit! I think I'm going to need to do a little shopping soon so that I have clothes to wear, what a wonderful problem to have!
On my birthday, the kids weren't feeling the greatest, so we took things easy. We renewed our membership to the Living Planet Aquarium and took the kids there. Each time we go it seems like they are adding more and more exhibits. It's exciting to see how much it has changed since we first started going a couple years ago.
On Sunday we had dinner with Jarom's family and Cindi made a yummy cake complete with 32 pink candles. Isaac and Emilie happily helped me extinguish the inferno.
On my birthday, the kids weren't feeling the greatest, so we took things easy. We renewed our membership to the Living Planet Aquarium and took the kids there. Each time we go it seems like they are adding more and more exhibits. It's exciting to see how much it has changed since we first started going a couple years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
GOOD JOB!!! And Happy Birthday! I'm so happy for you. Fitting into your skinny jeans is a huge feat!!!! I hope to follow in your footsteps...someday:)
Congratulations on the weightloss. I am jealous! Maybe someday I can start losing weight...if this baby ever comes out! Do you already have your Christmas tree up?
congrats! I am looking forward to wearing my regular clothes.
Happy Birthday and congrats!!!!!!!!!! You look so beautiful! And I love your picture at the top of the screen. Such a beautiful family!
Wow! Congrats, it is such hard work but so worth it! When are you guys doing your stitch group thing? I will be there December 8-14.
Love the ring bling! I remember getting mine and I felt soooo good like I had hiked the highest mnt ever! Such an acomplishment! Congrates! I am so glad you taking time out for a busy mom of two! Isaac IS sooo cute! I am sad to see him grow and I realize time just keeps slipping through my fingers! I love the new christmas pics too! Did you take them or have someone help?
Wow Cloey~
So much to celebrate!! Yes, I think a little shopping is in store, you deserve it! You have been so dedicated and I'm glad it's paying off! You look as gorgeous as ever, seriously that family picture at the top took my breath away. Y'all are so stinkin' photogenic! :) Congrats on such a big accomplishment oh and Happy Birthday too!
Love to you from TX!
Post a Comment