Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Marshmallow Experiement

You may have seen the original Marshmallow Experiment on Youtube, and it's pretty funny! But Jarom decided to conduct his own experiment with Isaac tonight and I think it's even funnier than the original!

7 comments:

Woodward Family said...

Ok that was so cute! I am going to try this with my boys! And it was so fun to see you the other day at Costco!

Cindi said...

I'm laughing so hard! He's so cute!!
I thought he was going to lick it for sure. Good job Isaac!!

Chelsea said...

That was so cute! I love when he got to eat the marshmallow and he said "this is special". So funny!

Jennifer Hatch said...

I'm so proud of him - good job Isaac! I'm sure it helps the temptation when you've got imaginary people there to help distract you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe! That is so funny! I love when he says "dad says no" so cute! and good for him, i dont know if i could even wait:)

Ioana said...

Oh, that's just precious!!! Good job, Isaac!

Lara Neves said...

I love it! I have thought about trying this with my kids, but since I am horrible with the follow through I haven't done it. It was adorable to watch Isaac. :)