My weight watchers meeting today was wonderful. We talked about some of the things that we have accomplished since joining, then we went around the room and shared some of our small victories not related to the numbers on the scale. One woman was thrilled that she can no longer wear plus-sized clothes, another ran 5 miles, another has been coming faithfully for the entire year. I shared that I've been able to drop my cholesterol level into a healthy, normal range. I've also gotten rid of almost all my "fat" clothes and that feels GREAT!
Along the same lines, I finished my yearly scrapbook pages for our Christmas party this week and I've been looking over my year in review and it's exciting to see all that we've done this year - more than I would have thought! While the year isn't quite over yet, it's still inspiring to look back and review what 2009 has meant to me and to my little family. Here are our highlights! (just click on the image to enlarge it.)



3 comments:
... There's an SS Sugboat???
Very cute pictures - looks like you had a fun year!
These are great! :)
Post a Comment