Wednesday, September 1, 2010
First day of school
I suppose I've always known that Isaac would grow up, and the daily reminders should have clued me in, but it didn't make it any easier for me to see a handsome little big boy this morning with excitement brimming in his big blue eyes at the thought of going off to elementary school. I had doctor's appointment this morning and wasn't around to actually see him off to school, but luckily Daddy was around to follow my list of instructions and took the required pictures so that he could start his school career according to Mommy's desires.
Most of the pictures involved some sort of funny face, it must be a Hatch trait.
Posing in front of the school house. I remember when we first considered moving to Harvest Hills and passing this school and thinking, someday that could be Isaac's school! Here we are two years later, backpack loaded, and ready to start learning.
The kindergartners have their own entrance, I guess so they don't get plowed over by the big kids!
Posing with Miss Broadhead. He already loves her and is so excited to be in her class!
When I got home and Jarom showed me the pictures, the tears started coming. I'm just so proud of my big boy! I leave in about 10 minutes to pick him up and I can't wait to hear all about his first day of school and give him a super big hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isaac looks so cute and excited! His teacher looks very nice, too. Jarom...you did a great job getting him off to school, and taking all of the pictures! I remember your first day of kindergarten, Jarom, and now your son is in school!
Awww! He's such a big boy now! Good luck in the new school year! That first day is always the hardest...
It's crazy how fast these little people grow up!
Would you mind posting a little update about your pregnancy? Stories of cravings, sickness, mood swings, etc.--if any of those were present and what has been different about this pregnancy compared to your last 3?
Post a Comment