Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Campfire Hoorah

For FHE Monday night, we went up American Fork Canyon for a good, old-fashioned hot dot roast with our friends the Ludvigsons and the Eldredges. The boys had fun getting SUPER dirty and exploring in the trees, and the babies had fun following behind and eating rocks. Ok, Emilie was the only one eating rocks, but still. (I just wish mine weren't the only child who loves eating rocks!)

Mike and Rachele stoking the fire.Jarom, Les, and Emilie munching on hotdogs.Mindi, Lincoln, Isaac, and Kate.
Of course it wouldn't have been a complete "mountain" experience without Isaac relieving himself in the trees (I think that's his favorite part of going camping!), and then as we were loading up the car, Isaac said his tummy hurt. Before I could undo his seatbelt, he threw up all over his clothes and car seat, so he had to drive home in his briefs and had to sit in the built-in car seats. Poor kid, I think he ate too many hotdogs!

No comments: