One of my favorite things about having a little girl is being able to do her hair! She didn't start out with a whole lot, but Emilie's hair is now getting long enough that I can actually do things with it!
This is her usual do, which I think is just too cute for words.

And now I can even do piggy tails, but it doesn't last as long, especially after a nap.

Then today I tried out this stylin do, how cute is that?!? And it stayed in all day, and I think she liked it! I'm going to be doing this one more often!

7 comments:
That is super cute!! Wow I can't believe she sat still for you long enough to do that.
very cute - keep it up so that she will be used to you doing her hair when she is older ;)
What a little cutie!
Oh my gosh!! I cannot believe how doggone cute Emilie's hair is especially the style in the last photo. How did you do that? It looks so fancy and totally darling! Aunt Chris gives it 2 thumbs way UP!!
she is getting so big! I love the do's! Great job! On my blog I have a link to a cute website for girl hair dos. You should check it out!
That is so cute! I seriously cannot believe that she will sit still long enough for you to do that! I don't get 10 seconds of sitting still from Michaela!
I used to do Aren's hair like that, but I think that she was getting a headache because It was too tight
Post a Comment