Sunday, August 2, 2009

First ATV Trip

We had a huge blast riding ATV's with my friends Mandy and Andrea and our families yesterday! It pays to have friends with toys! :) We went to a place called Lone Rock just west of the Stansbury mountains. It was hot, but we had a shade canopy and lots of drinks and treats. The kids had fun playing in the dirt and the grown-ups took turns watching the kids and going out for rides! Andrea and Alayna going out for a little ride.I took Emilie out for a quick ride, but she didn't care for it too much. I think it was too loud for her, and she didn't like the wind whipping through her hair.
Isaac, on the other had, couldn't get enough! He went out three different time, pretty much with whoever would take him! Here he is with Dad.
The boyz and the girlz.
Isaac also spent a lot of time exploring in the rocks and climbing up as high as he could go up the hill. This boy sure loves adventure!Even the ATV trailer provided some entertainment for the kids!While we were waiting in between turns, Paul and Jarom had fun shooting off Paul's guns, and since I had never shot a gun before and didn't have much else to do, I thought I might as well give it a try too! I shot 3 bullets from a 22 (I think, I really have no idea what I'm talking about here) and I was pretty impressed that all three shots made it on the target!

No comments: