Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fashion

I will be the first to admit that I am no where near the cutting edge of fashion or trends, and that's ok. I've got the momma chic thing going on, if that's what you can call the cotton wardrobe constantly accessorized by various food products, usually plastered on my shoulders. That said, I didn't think that Emilie would start showing her inner fashion sense at such a young age, especially when it comes to footwear. Evidently, the sturdier the shoe, the better. In fact, why limit your footwear choices just to shoes, really. All you need is two sauce pans and you've got yourself a very nice pair of shoes. This "pair" kept her busy for a quite a while as she paraded around the kitchen while I was making dinner.And if the saucepans aren't working for you, then just look for your brother's shoes. To really top the look off, put them on over your footie jammies. Adorable.

No comments: