Logan, Lincoln, Isaac, and Emilie in front of the huge spiders and cockroaches.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Fins, Bones, and Fries
During the cold winter months, it's nice to have fun indoor places to go play! Here's some recent pics from visits to the aquarium and the dinosaur museum:
Logan, Lincoln, Isaac, and Emilie in front of the huge spiders and cockroaches.
Try as I might, I couldn't get a pic of everyone (and I mostly mean Isaac!) to all smile at the same time, but this is the best one I could get of the cute boys.
The kids just loved playing in the sand and water at the dino museum and ended up playing there for almost a half hour! Isaac probably would have stayed longer if I would have let him!
Isaac, Michaela, and Emilie digging for dino bones. I think Emilie was trying to see how many brushes she could use at once!
Michaela and Emmie climbing up a dinosaur. What cute little cousins!
Emilie, evidently, is not a fan of the big dinosaur bones. When we came to one that especially large, she would get this face:
Few things in life can compare with our new-found joy of having an In-n-Out burger just a few miles away from our house.
The kids don't mind too much either.
Logan, Lincoln, Isaac, and Emilie in front of the huge spiders and cockroaches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Claudine you are such a great Mom. Your kids look like they are having a blast. I think Emilie looks like you!
Post a Comment