To celebrate, we're going to take him to see the Tooth Fairy movie this afternoon.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Growing up!
Isaac worked pretty hard yesterday wiggling his loose tooth. His ham and cheese sandwich at lunch helped, as well as constantly moving it back and forth with his finger. We thought for sure that it would come out last night, but when he went to bed it was still hanging on.
Then this morning, he kept working on it and it was all detached except for one little corner, so we tried the dental floss and door knob routine, but it kept slipping off his tooth. So I just wrapped the floss around his tooth and gave it a little tug, and the tooth came right out!
As you can imagine, he is pretty darn excited to have his tooth come out! We made him a little tooth pillow so the tooth fairy knows where to find it when she comes tonight. I'm so proud of my little man, he's just getting so big!
To celebrate, we're going to take him to see the Tooth Fairy movie this afternoon.
To celebrate, we're going to take him to see the Tooth Fairy movie this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is so cute! I'm so proud of him! Isn't he lucky that the Tooth Fairy movie is in the theaters the day his tooth comes out! Have fun at the movie! I bet he won't give you one bit of trouble going to bed tonight!
Oh awesome! I hope he loves the movie!! He looks so excited:)
How cute! I don't think I lost my first tooth until I was much, much older than that. Just tell the tooth fairy not to get confused between those one and ten dollar bills when she replaces money for the tooth. I know it can get dark at night, but it would be a costly mistake!
Ha ha! What a cute kid. :)
Post a Comment