This is me a few years ago at about the same weight I was when I joined Weight Watchers back in September. It's hard to see some of these pictures and see how big I was. I don't think I realized how bad it had gotten because I was in denial. I couldn't be that fat, right? I didn't have much direction for myself and I didn't know where to start.
Jump ahead a few months and let me tell you about this lady. She has worked hard on putting herself first. She is eating healthier food (and a lot less of it!) and is exercising and getting more active. She has a wonderful support system including the most supportive husband a wife could ever hope for and a group of fabulous ladies in her WW group. Her energy level has increased tremendously, her cholesterol levels are back in the healthy range, and her back doesn't hurt anymore. I just hit my goal weight three weeks ago and am now in the maintenance phase, which that alone is proving to be a tougher mental challenge than I anticipated. To reach my goal weight, I lost 37 lbs. and have gone down 6 sizes. It's amazing to try on new clothes in my new size and see how they actually fit! Jarom challenged me to try on my wedding dress a few weeks ago and it actually fit! Shortly after getting married, I started putting on weight and haven't been this size since then. That feels pretty darn good.
10 comments:
Congrats! You do look fabulous.
Felicitari!!!! You have always looked beautiful, but now you're one hot momma! It takes a lot of self control and I aplaud you for that! You're an inspiration!
You look great Cloey!!! Way to go. I'm just starting to try to get back into shape, so I really look up to ya!
37 pounds! Wow, congrats! I wonder when I'll be able to fit into my wedding dress again.
good job!!!
Congratulations!! That is awesome!! I love WW!
YAY! So proud of you!! You look FABULOUS!!
You look beautiful, but more importantly I'm glad you feel great! Congrats!
Wow Cloey! That is quite an accomplishment, not just to be looking great but feeling great as well! I think you have brought up a lot of issues with this one-how as moms we are often at the bottom of the list. I know I get stuck in autopilot just trying to get through the day! So to be able to take the time and energy to revamp diet and exercise is to be applauded! Not to mention, healthier for your family as a whole. Kudos to you for sticking with it, and I am so glad it's paying off!
You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on all that hard work!
Post a Comment