Thursday, February 18, 2010

So in love

Once again, extra things found their way into our Costco cart tonight, and when I saw these little lovelies, there was no holding me back.
I've been wanting new dishes for a while now, the white Corelle we got when we first got married are still in good shape, but they're plain white Corelle. This is the 4-piece set, the large plate, the salad plate, bowl, and goblet.

Here's a close-up view of the plates and bowl.
And just the plate. I can't wait to eat dinner on this tomorrow night!The best part? IT'S PLASTIC!!!!! So it's kid friendly, WOOHOO!!! So in love.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh I love them! So cute!!!

rĂ¼th said...

nice!!

Cindi said...

Pretty dishes. I love the goblets!

Jennifer Hatch said...

So cute! Where did you get them?

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!

Ioana said...

I can't believe they're plastic! They are absolutely beautiful! I think I'll go to Costco soon. LOL

Annakaisa said...

The dishes look very nice! I love green like that!
And you look so great in the post before. I love reading about your weight loosing journey. It's so true, that weight loosing is so not just about getting skinny, but changing the behavioural patterns as well, and I think that it sometimes the hardest part! I'm very proud of you for doing this!
I've started to exercise too (again) and watch what I eat, and I feel million times better. And then I think "man, I'm stupid sometimes. Why can't I always do this, since it makes me feel so good!"