Our house was tagged today. Not by bored teenagers or angry gangsters, but by a happy little 4-year-old who LOVES to mark everything his. No question about who lives at our house, right?

I love how it is correct (left to right) on the door, but backwards on the stucco.

While I'm not super happy about him writing on the house, I think it's cute that he labeled the house as his. Let's just hope that it all washes off!
4 comments:
It came off... That's the nice thing about sidewalk chalk.
I can just picture Isaac standing there with a piece of sidewalk chalk in his hand...looking at that big red door...wanting to write on it...not sure if he should...and then giving in and doing it!! (How interesting that he wrote his name forward and backward!)
Um-m-m-m....I gave him sidewalk chalk a while back!
That is a boy after my own heart! I used to write my name on everything when I was little. Especially my siblings things.(Remember Cynthia?) And I was always so surprised when everyone knew that it was me.
That boy is adorable for sure!
too funny!
Post a Comment