Saturday, July 24, 2010
Zoo visit
After one of my doctors visits, since we were so close by, we made a little visit to the Hogle Zoo. I always love seeing all the wonderful animals and seeing the kids react to everything.
Zuri, the baby elephant. I can't even imagine being pregnant for nearly two years like an elephant! But little Zuri is so cute and playful, I loved watching her run around!
The large cat exhibit was my favorite part! While I couldn't get a successful picture of both kids looking at me at the same time, I loved seeing the Bengal tigers playing around! There was one in the water and others that would come around and bat at it and run away. It looked just like little domestic cats playing with each other, just on such a large scale!
And of course, the gorilla shadows.
Even Jarom measures up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute!! The classic phot of the a kid getting a drink from the lion's mouth. Every little kid should have that picture,
Post a Comment