Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween

It's been a few weeks, I figure I should probably share a few Halloween pictures.

Since most of our Halloween plans happened to land on the day I was discharged from the hospital, I wasn't able to participate as much as I would have liked and had to miss some things, like Isaac's Kindergarten party and taking the kids trick-or-treating at Novell, but Jarom was super dad and made sure the kids still had a great holiday! Here are the kids (Isaac the ninja, cousin Michaela as Ariel, and Emili the princess) at Novell.
Jarom was especially proud of his Jack Skeleton pumpkin. It took a few candles inside to light up enough at night, but it sure looked cool! The kids and I just used the stick-on face elements and the kids thought that was pretty great, not to mention quick and no clean-up required!Saturday, our ward had a trunk-or-treat. Since it was raining outside, the event was moved inside, which I appreciated so I could just sit on a padded chair and pass out candy. Isaac had a blast making the rounds getting tons of candy, but Emile seemed a bit freaked out by the whole experience and would only go to a few different people.
My friend Cami and I. I've been wanting to dress up as a pregnant nun for years now, I'm so excitd I could finally pull it off!

1 comment:

Jennifer Hatch said...

You look great as a pregnant nun! :) Hope to see a post about your delivery, etc soon.... I still haven't heard the story! :)