Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Kitchen!

The amazing guys from Elite Stoneworks came this morning and brought us our beautiful new counter tops! They worked hard all day and here is the final product (love how Isaac had to position himself in almost every picture?):

The full viewThe full view with Isaac in the wayClose-up of the sinkAnother view of Isaac, I mean the sink counter. The island, now a foot longer. We're going to need a few more bar stools now!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. You picked beautiful granit.

Sally Williams said...

They look very beautiful!!! I love granite countertops.

Melissa said...

Yay! It looks Great! It actually looks a lot like my granite tile countertops! Crazy!! I love that they extended the island!

Cindi said...

Beautiful! What an amazing prize to win! Loved seeing Isaac in the pictures, too!

Chelsea said...

It looks so great!

Kathryn S. said...

That counter top looks beautiful, I really liked looking at those pictures. Thank you for posting, I have so much fun looking at kitchens and rooms in people's houses. Yours is so glamorous!

Annakaisa said...

very cool! makes such a difference.

Nic said...

That's so cool that you won those! Looks really nice!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Mathew's. Your family is so adorable. It is so fun to look at your pics and see what you are doing.