Thursday, December 16, 2010

Before & After

The other day, Isaac decided to try his hand at hair styling with scissors and Emilie was his target. And being the distracted mom that I am, I didn't even notice it had happened for a couple hours after it happened! Emilie was quick to point out that Isaac was the one that did it, but when I confronted him, he tried to pass it off onto Emilie at first, but finally confessed. Here is his handiwork:
While it's not the worst hack-job ever, it was short enough in places that I didn't trust myself to fix it. So while Isaac was at school the next day, I took Emilie to Fantastic Sams for a hair cut. Here is her after shot: The bangs are quite a bit shorter over all, but I think they look cute and are blended nicely so they'll grow out just fine. While she was there, I had the girl trim all her hair and she now has a cute little a-line cut.

I'm just glad it wasn't shorter - it could have been so much worse!

1 comment:

Jennifer Hatch said...

Well that could have been a lot worse! She actually looks really cute. :)