Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours! A few quick highlights:

Audrey cooing at DaddyIsaac and Santa (just a little bit happy, don't you think?) Waiting at the top of the stairs to come down Christmas morning. I think mine were the only kids on earth who didn't wake up until 9am to open presents! But by then, I already had breakfast ready, so they had to eat first. What a mean mom I am!Emmie opening a present, I just love that smile on her face!And Isaac getting excited about his new truck . Imagine that. Since I'm the one usually taking pictures, I don't end up in too many of them, but I found one! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Ioana said...

How fun! I love how they were waiting up the stairs!:) And I made mine eat breakfast before presents too.:)
I also love the stockings you made. You're awesome!