And as much fun as they are to look at, they were even more fun to look inside Christmas morning!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Cristmas Crafts
I love getting ready for Christmas and all the planning and decorating (even though I'm not very good at it!). I had planned for a few months to make some new Christmas stockings, since we wouldn't have enough for everyone with the new addition to our little family. Before Audrey was born, I bought the fabric I needed and had a plan in my mind of how I wanted them to look, and some how I was able to squeeze in enough time to get them all done! Granted, it took me until about a week before Christmas, but at least they are finished! Here is how they turned out:
Jarom had fun rearranging the stockings to read: MEDIA, M.IDEA, A.DIME, etc. Who knew our initials would be so versatile?
And as much fun as they are to look at, they were even more fun to look inside Christmas morning!
The other quick little sewing project I did was a gift card cozy. I got the idea here and used the left over fabric from my stockings. It turned out so cute, I don't know if I will ever be able to give another gift card without a cozy ever again!
And as much fun as they are to look at, they were even more fun to look inside Christmas morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment