Monday, November 19, 2007

No Gender Today

We just got back from my doctors appointment, hoping for an ultrasound to take a peak at Baby's gender, but they didn't need to do one like I had wished. My next visit will be at 18 weeks and then they will do the big ultrasound with all the measurements, so we'll hopefully find out then for sure what Baby is. We kind of have an idea since after my cerclage they did a quick ultrasound and the doctor thought that she could tell, but at that size, it can be hard to detect either way. So stay tuned and we'll make our announcement soon!

And even though we didn't get to see Baby today, it had a good, strong heart beat and is moving like crazy, so that's good. My belly seemed to have popped out this week so I'm feeling more pregnant than ever! :)

5 comments:

Leslie said...

The suspense is killing me! Luckily with this, you win either way! Yay for a boy or a girl. Love you guys!!

Laura said...

I love how you are keeping us hanging on! I know you know what it is, but you want tell us!! :) Keep it up! So excited for you! Can't wait!
Love Laura

Annakaisa said...

I'm so happy to hear that your baby is happy and growing well. :)

mindi said...

Dang it - it's so hard to wait to find out! I can't wait till you know! Being pregnant is so fun - isn't it (well atleast on the days that you feel good, right?)

Brea Eskelsen said...

I am so glad that things are going well with your pregnancy. I can't wait to know what you are having. I will keep watching for the post.