About 45 minutes later, I had dozed off, but Jarom came upstairs to see how things were going, and a beeping noise startled me out of sleep and we realized that somehow, Isaac had turned his monitor off. Jarom went in there to see how he got to it this time and this is how he found Isaac.
How on earth he climbed up to the top of his dresser, we will never know, but needless to say, we went over to IKEA last night to find him a shorter dresser that will be a lot less tempting to climb!!! And we will be securing it to the wall this time too. Yikes! We would be getting him a new dresser soon anyway so that we can use this one for the baby, but this little episode just hurried things along a little faster.
5 comments:
Wow, you are not kidding! Isaac is a little mountain goat! :) This scene does look familiar and is the reason we have our girls' bookshelf bolted to the wall....also the reason they are grounded from stools.
So cute though!!!
I have never been so proud :)
So after you told me the story - I just had to come check out the picture. Wow - cute but scary at the same time! I'm glad all that came of it is a cute picture (well and a new dresser too!).
Wow! Thank goodness he didn't fall down in the process. Kids just learn to do the most random things.. and ofcourse always when we are not watching :)
What an adventurer! He has to keep Mom and Dad on their toes. I can't get over how big he is.
Post a Comment