Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pedi Day!

This morning, Michele and I treated Mom to a manicure & pedicure (and got pedicures ourselves, of course!) at the nail salon at Walmart. We're celebrating Mom's birthday a couple weeks early while I can still get out a little bit, and even the snow couldn't deter our morning of beautiful feet!
Don't our feet look sexy??? Mine are the red ones on the left, while Mom and Michele chose more tame colors. At least Michele is finally putting color on her toes! Last time it took begging and pleading to get her to put any color on at all! She'll have bright red toe nails too before she knows it. :)

4 comments:

Annakaisa said...

How fun! Now I finally got to see what your mom looks like. :)

Melissa said...

How fun is that!!?!? And yes Very Sexy!! I'm glad you went for the red!! :) They look Great!!

Leslie said...

ooh, sexy toes! Love the red, that would have been my choice too. Very bold Claudine! What a fun day for you.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun - I love to get my feet done - it is my favorite splurge (Susie likes to tag along too :0)