Wednesday, June 11, 2008
A few more random pics
Here are a few pics we took this weekend. On Friday night, we had dinner with Mandy and Andrea, my friends since I was little, and Andrea's little girl Elayna and Isaac always play so cute together! They were both sitting on this chair kicking their feet and having such a good time, so I had to take a picture! I think it's precious. It's the kind of picture that they would show at their wedding reception montage (and I would be totally ok with them getting married some day!).
Then on Saturday, we went up to the U for a party for kids who were in the NBICU there, and since Isaac spent the first 7 weeks of his life there, he definitely qualifies! They had a bouncy slide, clowns (who made the silly balloon hat), Dr. Dog (a golden retriever dressed in scrubs who actually sat still the whole time and let kids pet him!), lunch, and a raffle. We actually won a raffle prize and the box said it was a racecar joystick for a gaming station/computer, and since Isaac is so into cars, we thought it would be so fun for him to play with the steering wheel. But when we got home and opened it up, it was really a Hannah Montana backpack with a little girl's swimming suit inside!!! Talk about DISAPPOINTING! I don't know who thought that one was funny, but not us!

Then here are the kids dressed for church on Sunday, aren't they adorable?!? Isaac loves holding and hugging his sister, it's really sweet! I know that it won't last forever, but I love seeing it while it lasts.
Camie sent up these socks from California and I can't get over how adorable they are! Jenny (my sister-in-law) got some like this at her baby shower, only they look like ballerina slippers, and I was getting very covetous, so I was obviously overjoyed to get some for my little girl too! I quite enjoy all the fun little accessories for little girls even though Jarom thinks they are a bit excessive at times. :)
And some quick house news, I got a call from our sales guy today and they got the building permits back from the city today! So we are going in on Monday for our pre-construction meeting and then they will break ground some time next week! Yeah, we are going to have us a hole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How are you feeling? It sure looks like you are keeping busy. What a great mom you are!
Ce poze faine; ar trebui sa venim sa te vizitam intr-o zi cand ai si tu timp. Ar fi fain sa te vad din nou si acm si Aren a crescut mai mare. Ai copii frumosi. :P
Your children are adorable! I LOVE Emilie's socks! They are too cute!
Ana a big YAY for the house!!!
Post a Comment