We drove out to our lot this evening with my parents and this is what we saw!
Here are all the window wells for the basement. I'm guessing those will be the next to go in. Isaac thought they made excellent tunnels and had fun playing under them.
This view is from the top of the hill at the opposite side of the cul-de-sac from our lot looking down at our construction site.
All this in just a few days, I can't wait to see what it looks like next week!!!
Here are all the window wells for the basement. I'm guessing those will be the next to go in. Isaac thought they made excellent tunnels and had fun playing under them.
This view is from the top of the hill at the opposite side of the cul-de-sac from our lot looking down at our construction site.
All this in just a few days, I can't wait to see what it looks like next week!!!
4 comments:
That is so exciting! It's cool how last week it was just dirt, and now it's your basement! Is it out at daybreak?
Ce fain ca va puteti vede casa in constructie. Fkiul tau va fi foarte mandtru sa zica ca s-a jucat in tunel inainte sa fie casa facuta si ca el a vazut-o. LOL
So exciting!!! I hope the weather stays nice so that they can work fast! I am so excited for you!!!
So exciting! I am always amazed at how fast they can do the outside of a house!
Post a Comment