For play group yesterday, we took the kids to Wheeler Farm to see the animals and enjoy some fresh air. The best part of going to WF is that it's free to walk around and there are so many animals to enjoy! Here are some pics from our little outing. (For some reason, Isaac just wanted to make silly faces in the pictures - I guess it was just one of those days.)
Isaac feeding the ducks and geese. He really wasn't in pain and quite enjoyed having the birds flock all around him, you just can't tell by looking at his face.

Isaac, Ethan, Lincoln, and Ben looking at a duck pond .

Charlotte, Rachele, Logan, Ethan, and Ben (clockwise)

Here are the kids on the tractor ride, they loved it!

Emilie was so good while we were there - she slept the whole time!

Mommy and Isaac on the tractor ride, I sure love this little guy!

2 comments:
Claudine, those are really cute pictures. I tired blogging my but I am having issues with blogging. I need to come over and have you show we a few tricks to make my look better. You are great! Love ya tons.
That looks like so much fun. I forgot about that place. I'll have to take brinklee there sometime.
Post a Comment