Monday, June 2, 2008

ouch

I've got mastitis again... Got it with Isaac too, which promptly brought an end to our nursing misadventures (we were doomed from the start). I'm hoping that this won't cause too many problems with Emilie though because we've been doing so well with nursing for the most part. I'm pretty darn miserable, but hopefully getting some sleep and keeping up on my antibiotics will do the trick.

6 comments:

Ioana said...

Oh, no! That's horrible! I never had this, but I had clogged ducts a couple of times and that was painful enough. I can't even imagine your pain!

Annakaisa said...

That sucks! I never had it, for the obvious reasons, because I didn't breast feed. But I've heard it can be a pain in the neck.. well in the boob in this case. :) Hope the drugs will work!

Brooke said...

ouch is right I have never had it and pray that if we have another one I won't hang in there and I hope the meds work for you!

Leslie said...

Nursing misadventures, doesn't that about sum it up? I feel that's the perfect term. I hope you get feeling better and back to normal soon. It sounds like Emilie's an old pro so that is in your favor! Hang in there!

Laura said...

Ouch is right. Good luck. I love hoping on your blog and seeing how things are going. I am glad that it is okay with two. I am thinking about having another and 2 is freaking me out! Thanks for the positive energy. And also so exciting about your new house. Have fun picking everything out. I hope all goes well renting too.

Brea Eskelsen said...

I am so sorry! I had it with Ty and I have never been so sick. I hope everything clears up quickly.