I saw this on a friend's blog and thought I would give it a try because, after all, I do data entry all day long as my job and I should be pretty darn fast, right? Well, the first few times through were quite humbling, but I kept at it until I got a number I could live with. And yeah, it sounds impressive, but the test is much more generous than most standard typing tests I think. Take the test and let me know how fast you are!
89 words
4 comments:
Wow, you're fast! I only got 50 wpm.
You really are fast. I got 73 wpm. But I'm determined to do better! Funny how I feel so challenged to do better by a type program.
i took it three times before I gave up, I got 68, 73 and then finally 79. I can live with 79.
I got 89 as well. I tried to post my code thing in this comment box but it won't let me. :(
Post a Comment