Friday, October 10, 2008

I wanna win

With so many contests out there that we publicize, I will make a plug for a contest that I am going to win. You can enter it too, but just know that this adorable bedroom set will soon be in my house. You can come over and see it, it's going to be fabulous. : ) The details for the bedroom set contest is on a cute blog I found the other day, 5 Minutes for Mom. In order to win this beautiful bedroom set, I get
to show off my sleeping babies, so here you go!

I am always so impressed with how quickly Emilie falls asleep at night - or during the day too. As long as she has her blankie, she's set. It's so darn cute because I'll lay her down, then she'll grab at the top of the blanket and nuzzle it against her face, grab a corner, then plop her thumb in her mouth. Within minutes, she's out cold. I just realized that Jarom might get offended to have himself put in the category of "sleeping babies," but if he's lucky enough to actually get a nap during the day, then he can take a little punishment. :) This was at his parent's house the other week. Isaac SOOOO needed a nap, so Jarom laid down with him and soon they were both out cold. Ahhh, how cute.This is what happens when Isaac doesn't take a nap - he calls asleep in strange places. Some days he will still go down for a nap willingly, just wish that would happen more often.Wow, seeing all these sleeping kiddos (and hubby!) is sure making me tired! I think I'll go to bed too. And dream of winning!

4 comments:

Annie Hawkins said...

My husband won a pumpkin princess bed frame from RC willeys (a value of $600 or more). It would have been nice to be a complete bedroom set, but we were thankful for what we got and now we don't have to worry about buying one. it is huge for Aren's room, but it was free and we don't complain. :D. Lately Aren decided that she doesn't need a nap anyome and she is not even two. She plays for hours in her room instead of taking a nap, but at least she stays in her room. LOL Sometimes she has accidents there; undresses herself and says caca or yew. LOL Sometimes it is onl a trick so I get her out. She rather stays on the potty than sleap.

Sally Williams said...

I hope you win it because it would be so cute for Emilie's room. Every mom deserve's at least 5 minutes of freedom.

Lindsay Adams said...

The bedroom set is darling, however, NOT as cute as sleeping babies. Priceless!

Cindi said...

Is there anything more precious than sleeping babies...and children...(I better not include Isaac in the "baby" category)! They are so cute!!! But I am a bit biased!
Cindi