Friday, October 3, 2008

Tasty trick or treats

It hardly seems possible that we are already into October! The fall holidays seem to zip by with such ferocious speed and before I know it, Christmas will be on our heels. But since it's been so warm still, I hadn't given too much thought to the whole autumn experience, until today! We were so excited to celebrate Kaleb's birthday with him, his family, and his fun friends! Mindi always puts on such a fun party every year and it's always a great way to get in the Halloween mood. Here are my cute kiddos in their costumes - Buzz Lightyear and a mermaid. I still can't get over how cute they are!Here's a solo pic of Isaac. By this point, he was already tired of his hat and wings, but at least he kept the rest of his costume on. I think he was too excited to play with his friends.And what happens when Buzz Lightyear becomes a vampire? Count To-Infinity-and-Beyond-ula. Ok, that was lame, but I couldn't think of anything more witty to describe this photo. I just love how the teeth make him drool. And on to something more adorable, Emilie has a new favorite toy that she just can't get enough of - her feet. It's super cute and most of the time a great distraction for her, but when I'm trying to put a diaper back on her, it can get to be quite a hassle. She loves her little piggies and doesn't want to let them go!
Did I mention that they are also very tasty? Ah, to be that flexible! And cute. And able to spend so much time sleeping and lounging in pajamas.

2 comments:

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

So cute! They look adorable! Ahhh!!! Halloween, it is so close! Wow! And I hated that you mentioned Christmas! Time flies!

Ioana said...

I love the vampire version of Buzz Lightyear! They are both so beautiful!