Thursday, May 6, 2010

Emilie's Birthday

I feel bad that yesterday was such a hectic day for us and we weren't able to do too much to celebrate Emilie's birthday, but hopefully we can make up for that with a fun little party on Saturday! We did have some fun presents to open, had a yummy dinner at the Training Table, and ate some yummy chocolate cake (that I bought at the store, I'm such a slacker!!). But even if the day wasn't text-book perfect, Emilie still had a great day and loved all the attention! We had to sing Happy Birthday many times throughout the day and she was so excited to open her presents! (Isaac made sure to help!)After the cake, she made the funniest poses for the camera, I guess this is her "sophisticated" look.
And really, what fun is a birthday if you can't get covered in chocolate frosting?And I just loved watching her as we sang to her (and she sang along!). My favorite part is at the end though, enjoy!

1 comment:

Annakaisa said...

Happy (late) Birthday to Emilie! She's such a cute girl. Those eyes of hers are just so gorgeous!