I went in for an ultrasound this morning to see how the baby was looking and see if the due date was accurate enough, and it was very reassuring to see the little baby and see that everything so far is looking good! We even got a little video:
I have an appointment with a doctor up at the U next week to make our plan of action (and I'm crossing my fingers that I like him!). In a few more weeks I will likely be scheduled for another cerclage, more good time times, so I may be calling around trying to get some help with my kiddos for a few days!
Today is also Emilie's 2nd birthday! I'll post more pictures of our birthday celebrations - when they happened! Sure love my little angel and I can't believe that she's already a big two-year-old!
I also had a job interview today for a team lead position at work. What a day!
3 comments:
I really am excited for you. i know i'm kinda far but if you need me, just let me know:)
I'm so excited to have a peek at my next Grandchild! I wish we could tell if it's a boy or girl! If there is any way I can help, you know I will.
I wish we had a video. They only gave me a picture which I absolutely cherish but a video is even cooler. :) We're 15.5 weeks along. Hey, our babies will be born so close together! That's cool! Anyway, congratulations and good luck. I'm very happy for you.
Post a Comment