Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting our kicks

One of the great things about Jarom's job is how family friendly the company is. Every year they participate in the "bring your kid to work" day. Last year, Isaac was a little too immature to do more than just have lunch with dad, but this year, I prepped him on how to act and packed a backpack full of toys, snacks, and books to keep him entertained.

I brought him down at lunchtime and we had a yummy lunch in the cafetaria with Matthew. They had all kinds of fun activities for the kids to enjoy, but Isaac was a bit too young for many of them, but they had an airplane that the kids could sit inside and Isaac thought that was pretty cool.
After lunch, I left Isaac with Jarom and had a wonderful, quiet afternoon! It was great!

Saturday was the Isaac's first soccer game. It was a bit cold and windy, but it was a fun game to watch! The Robots (that's Isaac team, at least for that game) let a goal get by within the first minute from the other team, but after that the Robots shut out the other team. I don't know what the final score was, but it was at least 10 to 1, if not more. Way to go Robots! (Isaac's wearing the green shorts.)Even though he was excited to play at first, Isaac actually spent most of the game like this:Let's hope he feels more comfortable playing next week!

No comments: