Thursday, April 23, 2009
I just love my kiddos!
My SIL suggested I trying little pig tails with Emilie's hair, so I found some cute little baby elastics and gave it a try yesterday, HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?
And yes, she is standing up all by herself like a big girl! She does that more and more frequently, although she'll only stand for a few seconds. We tried luring her into taking a few steps the other night, and she did take one step, then collapsed to the ground. She's not quite ready for walking, but she's getting close!
Here's a better close up of her little piggies. She's about to suck on the phone. I had to give her something to distract her, and she loves the phone.
And here's the view from the back. Look how much hair she has!
Last night Isaac had his first soccer practice! He hasn't really played soccer before, so he has a few skills to learn, but he did very well kicking the ball and running very fast! (That should surprise no one.)
Isaac with his coach and team mates. A few of them look like they've played before and are pretty good, so he'll have some good examples to watch and learn from. His first game is Saturday, I just hope he can play with this storm coming in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how cute! I can't believe she is practically walking already.
Good luck with the game today!
Emilie is just too adorable! I love her piggie tails.:) You have such cute kids!
so cute! I loved it when I could start to do Kats hair up with elastics! And I love "organized" kids sports. Sevs baseball games are classic.
Post a Comment