A few days before Easter, we headed back up to Draper to our old neighborhood (that we miss so much!) for the annual flashlight Easter egg hunt. They kids show up as it gets dark and they have hundreds of eggs all over a park and the kids get to go out and find their eggs. Emilie didn't really care for the hunt, but Isaac had a great time!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Happy Easter!
With work and trying to keep up on everything else that demands my attention, my blog has kind of been on the back burner lately, but tonight I don't have work to do so I can finally write a few things and share a few of our Easter memories!
A few days before Easter, we headed back up to Draper to our old neighborhood (that we miss so much!) for the annual flashlight Easter egg hunt. They kids show up as it gets dark and they have hundreds of eggs all over a park and the kids get to go out and find their eggs. Emilie didn't really care for the hunt, but Isaac had a great time!
Here's his stash!
We also colored eggs, although I got pretty stressed out about Isaac dropping eggs and making a mess. I really need to relax a bit and enjoy the process more. Isaac was just thrilled to have a green egg.
Here's a close-up of the kids' baskets. I realized as I was filling them that I need to focus a little less on candy next year and maybe add a few more toys or something. I'm learning.
The kids didn't seem to mind though. Emilie loved playing with the plastic eggs and even managed to open a few! Jarom also hid a bunch of eggs around the living room and Isaac had a great time finding them.
Here are the kids in the new Easter clothes. Isaac looked so sharp in his white shirt! Too bad he got chocolate all over the sleeves before we went to Grandma's house after church, but at least we got a picture of him while he was still clean!
At Grandma's house (notice the different shirt?). Man, those are some stinkin cute kiddos!
Emilie and her cousin Michaela. They're only 6 weeks apart and are the same size. I think Emilie still overwhelms Michaela a bit, especially at first, but as they get older, I think they will be getting into lots of trouble together.
Jarom holding the girls. Eventually the tables will turn and there will be more Hatch girls than boys. You'll see.
As we were packing up to go, Emilie and Michaela were playing with keys and I thought it was so cute watching them play together. 
A few days before Easter, we headed back up to Draper to our old neighborhood (that we miss so much!) for the annual flashlight Easter egg hunt. They kids show up as it gets dark and they have hundreds of eggs all over a park and the kids get to go out and find their eggs. Emilie didn't really care for the hunt, but Isaac had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
More Hatch girls than boys?!? THAT will be a weird day...
I just love it when you update your blog and put new pictures on! I have the cutest Grandkiddos ever! It sure was fun having you all over on Easter!
Gosh, Cloey you are right. They are darn stinkin cute!! I wish that I could have been there to enjoy the holiday with you all. Love all the pictures tho they are great!!
Love you guys,
Aunt Chris
Isaac and Emilie look so cute in their Sunday clothing!
They are so cute! You gotta love it when they're all dressed up and they dip some part of their clothes into something.:)
Post a Comment