
We celebrated Emilie's birthday tonight, and I can hardly believe it's been a year since this sweet little girl came in to our family! My family came over and we had a such a fun evening! Isaac loved playing with his cousins and Emilie loved all the attention! Here are a few highlights:
Emilie and Isaac with Uncle Chris and Grandma and Grandpa Sugden. Yeah for party hats!

This is how I decorated the kitchen and dining room. The kids get so excited when we put up streamers and decorations!

Here's a close-up of the cake. It was a strawberry cake and has to be the girliest cake I've made so far, and I loved it!

Emilie didn't quite know what to think about those candles and tried grabbing the flame, but Isaac and Jesse were happy to help her blow them out.

I was expecting Emilie to be really messy with the cake, but clean-up wasn't too bad! She sure enjoyed her cake though!

She still doesn't quite get the concept of opening presents and mostly just wanted to play with the wrapping and bags, but there again Isaac so eager and willing to help her finish opening the gifts. I'm sure that by Christmas, she'll be all over the whole idea of presents!

Isaac showing some love to the birthday girl!

My bro Jeff with his boys. Isaac had so much fun playing with them and being crazy with them!
5 comments:
Happy birthday to Emilie! I can't believe she is already a year old! Wow! I can't believe how time flies.
Happy Birthday, Emilie!
Super cute decorations and piggy tails! Wish we could have been there.
I love the Birthday cake...you did a great job on it!
Happy Birthday Emilie!! Wow! One year old, what a big girl!! Great job Cloey... a darling cake and a darling baby girl!!
Love to all,
Aunt Chris
Post a Comment