Sunday, May 3, 2009
Super proud mommy moment
The kid who was supposed to say the closing prayer in Primary today wasn't there, so they asked for a volunteer. Isaac's had shot up with lightening speed and was selected to pray. I didn't know what to expect, but was bracing myself for him to bless the food or that we would sleep well, but instead he walked up to the pulpit, and without any assistance, said the most beautiful, articulate, and appropriate prayer! He even said that he was thankful for Primary and for Jesus getting baptized (was my 4 year old really paying attention during Sharing Time?). When he was all done, I started to tear up, I was so proud of my little guy! Maybe he's paying more attention than I give him credit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They do listen, don't they? Good job!
I am so proud of Isaac! He's such a wonderful boy!
Post a Comment