Sunday, May 3, 2009
Odds and ends
Isaac finished up another month of t-ball and he has made such improvements! Not only in his athletic skills, but also in his listening skills and following directions! I've noticed an improvement in his overall behavior too, even at home, so I'm very glad that he's been able to participate in the game and have fun too.
Good group shots of 3-5 year-olds is nearly impossible, but here's one of the better ones:
Isaac and Kaleb, best buddies.
Friday night we celebrated Andrea's birthday party at Mandy's house and it was so fun to see the kiddos playing together! With 5 little kids, they were all over the place, but they had fun seeing each other and playing. Left to right: Emilie, Wyatt, Isaac, Sydney, and Elayna.
Isaac and Elayna always play so cute together, and when I take shots like this I always tease Andrea that this will be perfect for their wedding montage some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow... it feels like forever since I've been on the blogging planet. And even longer since I've talked to my friend Claudine! Glad to see you and your fam are doing so well! Your kids are so dang cute! Those eyes! Anyway, just wanted to drop a line to say hello. All is well for us. Just got in our home a few weeks ago and our little boy will be here in 4 weeks. Crazy! Talk to you soon!
And by the way... I love the tutorial on the nursing cover. You are amazing. I might have to dig up the guts to try something like that. :)
I'm summing up few blog posts here, since I haven't been commenting for a while. Cute pics of Isaac here. Emilie looks so adorable in her B-Day pics! I can't believe she's ONE!
And what a neat thing that Isaac gave such an amazing prayer in Primary! I think the kids do listen more than we think. I'm not surprised you got teary after. I think I would have done the same!
That is so neat that Isaac is playing t-ball! I wish I had Ty in something like that. Pictures are too cute of your children. I can't believe that Emilie is One! Wow! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment