
Isaac recently graduated from Preschool and they had the cutest little graduation ceremony for the kids! He has had such a wonderful time attending Berry Patch Preschool and just adores Teacher Wendy! I've been so impressed with how much he's learned and I think he'll be right on track when he starts Kindergarten in the fall.
Here are the graduates walking up to the stage. There were 10 kids in Isaac's class.

They learned so many songs this year! They sang each song with such gusto and spirit, it was impossible not to just smile!

Here is Isaac reciting "Humpy Dumpty." He did it perfectly!

Receiving his "diploma." He was so serious though and I had to remind him to give me a smile for the picture!
2 comments:
sooo cute! go isaac!
I love his hat. Adorable. And he is so brave to recite in front of people. Yazzi is a ball of nerves in public settings. YAY for graduations!
Post a Comment