
For a while now, I've heard about these clinics at Lowe's where kids can and make little projects. I've wanted to sign up Isaac for one for a while now but the classes were either full or on a Saturday that we had plans. I was so excited when I saw they were making monster trucks and it was a day that worked for us! I didn't tell Isaac about it until the day before and he was so excited he could hardly stand it! Saturday morning we all headed out to Lowe's and I dropped Jarom and Isaac off for their man time and Emilie and I went shopping for some girl time. Isaac was so funny in the car ride though, he was worried that Daddy forgot his drill and hammer! Luckily, they had all the tools and supplies needed and he was able to complete his project with only a little help from dad. In the end, he got his monster truck (which he LOVES), a cool apron with his own little name tag, safety goggles, a badge showing which clinic he completed, and a coupon for a free Frostie at Wendy's! I can't wait to sign him up for another one!
Click here to see which clinics are available at your Lowe's!
1 comment:
I'm glad he had such a great time! What a fun Father/Son activity!! I love his smile in the picture holding his truck!
Post a Comment