Sunday, June 27, 2010

Splash Park

One of the fun things to do in the summer is to take the kids to the splash park! The weather was nice and warm, but it was a little windy, so it took the kids a little longer to decide to play in the water. They also have a fun little playground too, so even when they weren't getting wet, they still had a good time.I think Emilie had more fun in between water cycles where she could just splash in the puddles without getting herself too wet!Isaac with his buddies Logan and Lincoln.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun! Last time I was there was when we all went right before I moved. I loved your belly picture on fb.

Anonymous said...

we went there the other day and it was crazy busy. but the kids loved it. such a fun place.

Jennifer Hatch said...

We love splash parks, I'll have to get the address from you on where that one was - it looks like a good one!