Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm tagged...

I guess it's my turn to be tagged (thanks Annakaisa)
  1. What is his name? Jarom Selby Hatch
  2. How long have you been married? Just celebrated 7 years
  3. How long did you date? About 4 months before my mission, then 6 months after my mission.
  4. Who eats more? Jarom, unless its pancakes, then I can eat Jarom under the table
  5. Who said I love you first? Jarom
  6. Who sings better? I would say Jarom, but he would probably say me
  7. Who is taller? Jarom, by about 6 inches
  8. Whose temper is worse? Me, Jarom's so mellow.
  9. Who does the laundry? Me
  10. Who does the dishes? Me, although Jarom helps sometimes
  11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jarom, and Isaac when he needs to come to our bed in the middle of the night.
  12. Who does the cooking? Usually me, unless it involves grilling or lots and lots of meat, then Jarom is the king.
  13. Who is more stubborn? Me
  14. Who proposed? Jarom... in the Valley Fair Mall parking lot... unofficially...
  15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Not me, I'm never wrong. HA! And Jarom's only wrong when it comes to driving and remembering where we are going.
  16. Whose parents do you see the most? It used to be Jarom's, but since they moved, we see my parents slightly more often now.
  17. Who pays the bills? Me, and auto-pay
  18. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do depending on the situation,
  19. Why do you love your husband? Because he is handsome, kind, and makes sure my computer is always running, even if it requires him to get up early in the morning so that I can work. He's a good daddy and he wants me to be happy.
So I suppose I need to tag others too, so I am tagging, Mindi, Laura, Charlotte, Melissa, and Brooke. You're it!

2 comments:

Annakaisa said...

Heh heh... this was so great to read! I thought the pancake part was so funny! I have an image in my head about you beating him in pancake eating.. :)

mindi said...

I love this "tagged" blog. - It's such a creative way to get to know things you wouldn't normally hear about! I'll post mine soon!