Saturday, December 22, 2007

Thank goodness for good friends

My dear sweet friends Mandy and Andrea and their families came over last night for a fun Christmas dinner party. Every year around Christmas we try to get together and have a nice dinner and exchange presents. Since I'm not getting out and about much these days, they came over to my house and brought the food with them so I didn't need to worry about doing too much. Mandy even brought paper plates so I wouldn't need to do dishes, thanks Mandy!
Andrea's little girl Elayna is a few weeks older than Isaac and they played so cute together last night! Elayna is a little mommy and followed Isaac around telling him what to do. They started out sitting at the small table to eat, although neither really ate too much. At least they enjoyed throwing all the toys from upstairs down the stairs and running around.
Here is Andrea, her hubby Brian, and Paul (Mandy's hubby) sitting at the table waiting for dinner. Thanks for not getting too close, Paul...Mandy is adopting a brand new little baby that is due February 18th, so Andrea and I wanted to make sure that she had enough essentials to go pick up her little girl in Alaska. We are so excited for you Mandy! Try to get some rest now before your baby comes!

I've known Mandy and Andrea since we were kids growing up in Bountiful and we've stayed such good friends throughout the years. Having good friends like them is truly one of the greatest gifts I have. Love you guys!!!!

No comments: