Here's some more pics from this last week, enjoy!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Home, Sweet Home
It's been quite the week for our little family, and I'm happy to say that we are all home now. Isaac spent the week with his grandma and grandpa, Jarom floated between the hospital, his parents' house, work, and home, and Emilie and I have enjoyed having some girl time in the hospital. It's been great to have that time together so that I could really get a feel for my new little one and get used to her as I'm sure she's trying to get used to me. We started having some feeding issues yesterday. Right as my milk was coming in, she decided she didn't want to nurse any more and cried and wailed as I would try to feed her. Last night this went on for over 3 hours as I tried to get her to eat something. She's already lost over a pound and I was getting so worried about her not eating, but she ate a little better today. I'm already anticipating more problems tonight, but we'll see how it goes. As of this morning, she weighed 7 lbs 8.5 oz, so while it seems like a lot to me, I just need to remind myself that she'll have all her birth weight back before I know it.
Here's some more pics from this last week, enjoy!




Here's some more pics from this last week, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is beautiful!!! And really does look more like you! :) Congrats again. So wonderful that you finally have her here..
She is so cute I love the one of her in the car seat I love babies with head bands!
Yay!!! Welcome home!! I'm so happy everything went so well!! She is just adorable!! I love her sucking her pinky!! So cute!!
What a beautiful little girl. It's so cute that she already sucks her fingers! Hope the feeding gets better. I be it's nice to be home. Congratulations!
She is so precious! Don't worry she'll keep getting better and better at nursing. Kaleb wouldn't nurse for the first 2 weeks and I had to pump the whole time - I was so frustrated - and then all of a sudden one day he figured it out and there was no turning back. Sometimes I guess it just takes them awhile to figure it out. Good luck! Love you guys!
Post a Comment