still doing so well over all. He's even wearing briefs over night and not wearing diapers at all. So I get my wish of only worrying about diapering one child! (too bad I have a Costco box of diapers that is still about 90% full, but Emilie will be needing them before I know it.)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Super-Hero Headgear
While other of my friends also entrenched in the throws of potty training have posted pictures of their toddlers with their undies on their head, in the back of my mind, I always though, at least Isaac isn't finding creative uses for his undies - yet. Well, that changed yesterday. :)
At least he's gotten to the point where he will willingly wear his briefs, and though he still has the occasional accident (the most recent one was a few minutes ago, just inches from the toilet!!!), he's
still doing so well over all. He's even wearing briefs over night and not wearing diapers at all. So I get my wish of only worrying about diapering one child! (too bad I have a Costco box of diapers that is still about 90% full, but Emilie will be needing them before I know it.)
still doing so well over all. He's even wearing briefs over night and not wearing diapers at all. So I get my wish of only worrying about diapering one child! (too bad I have a Costco box of diapers that is still about 90% full, but Emilie will be needing them before I know it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha ha... Warning: this could happen to you! I'm not sure what is so appealing about underwear as headgear, but it sure is hilarious! I dare you to join in next time Cloey, it's more fun than you'd think! :) Congrats on having NONE in diapers, for the time being, what 6 days?! I have been checking your blog frequently for baby updates-how great to be welcoming labor this time around! We can't wait to see baby Emilie!
Post a Comment