Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bestest Husband Ever

Jarom scored big time brownie points today with all the work he has done around the house! Today he:
  • Changed Emilie's dresser into the changing table top (sounds like a trivial thing, but was actually quite the process)
  • Put up the mosquito net in Emilie's room, as if her room isn't girlie girlie enough already
  • Installed book shelf things in Isaac's room
  • Installed a shelving unit in the laundry room making the space much more usable
  • Put a tray under the washing machine
  • Put in Gabby's cat door so she can go in and out of the basement at will (where her litter box is) so we don't have to keep the door open all the time
  • Installed an automatic light timer for the outside lights
  • Moved all the light switches that were upside-down to right-side up
  • Put in a paper towel holder in the kitchen

Whew! That's a lot of things! This week he also put up most of the blinds in the house. Funny thing is, I was bugging him for over a week to put up the blinds in the office because at night it was really obvious because at least 10-15 houses could see right into the office, and with the lights on, I felt like I was on display. He kept saying that he would get to it. Well, Friday morning he was working from home and 10 minutes after starting to work, he put the blinds up. I guess if I am working, having blinds up is no big deal, but if he is working, then putting up the blinds gets top priority. Funny guy! :)

Here are a few pictures to show of Jarom's handy work:
The laundry room
Emilie's bed
The changing table/dresser
Isaac's book shelves

2 comments:

John said...

Your house looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!!

Sally Williams said...

Your house is soooo darn cute!!