Thursday, September 18, 2008

Remembering

So it's super late and I'm exhausted, but I was readying some of the comments from my last post with Emilie's pictures, so I thought I would show a picture of Isaac when he was about 4 months old and you can really see how much these little munchins look alike!This weekend I will get all the pics off my camera and tell you what's been going on in this crazy life of ours - not that's it's been anything horribly out of the ordinary, but still, you wouldn't be reading this if you weren't expecting utterly magnificent things to be shared... right? :)

4 comments:

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

They do look so much alike. They are both beautiful babies! I can't believe how old she is looking. She doesn't look like a newborn anymore!

Cindi said...

Wow! I can really see it now! When I first saw the picture, I thought it WAS Emilie taking a bath...then I read that it was Isaac! They are both so cute! Love them!

Jason said...

That's cool to see. Does that mean your son looked more feminine or you daughter looks more masculine or...I don't know what I'm saying.

Jude said...

So stinkin' cute! Hey... we were going to go to lunch last week, huh? Sorry... I totally spaced it. I'm wrapped up in deadline and getting the paper out until after 10/5, but let's hook up later!