Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sweet baby

I had a lot of fun playing with my camera and Emilie this afternoon and I got some really sweet shots of my little baby girl. What a cutie, I can hardly stand it!!!

6 comments:

David and Taryn said...

She is so cute! I think her face looks a lot like Isacc's in the first picture!

Annie Hawkins said...

Emilie looks soo much like Isaak. You have some cute kids over there. :D So, it seems that you found your camera. That is good? Are you unpacked? Do you need any help? Do you still live in Draper? Sorry, i forgot where you moved; some of my other friends moved too so it makes me consfused and being pregnant doesn't help either. LOL

Ioana said...

She is so beautiful!!!! You have very beautiful kids! I love her little socks with the bows. Cute!

wuxiheather said...

Seriously Claudine she is so dang adorable!

Brooke said...

I agree with others comments she is so cute and does look alot like Isaac. What beautiful kids you guys have! How is the new house I bet you are just loving it!

Brea Eskelsen said...

What priceless photos! Your children are beautiful!